29 mai 2010

DARK GLOBE - Nostalgia For The Future - uk cd - 2006

CD1
1. Break My World (feat amanda ghost)
2. Futures Coming (feat silja)
3. Far Leys
4. Atoms (feat boy george)
5. Fever Electric
6. Feed (feat amanda ghost)
7. Stray Birds
8. For Raymond (feat julie thompson)
9. Speak In Colours
10. Nostalgia For The Future
11. Everybody Fades (feat imogen andrews)

CD2
1. Break My World (feat amanda ghost) (wally loper club mix)
2. Break My World (feat amanda ghost) (fat truckers extended mix)
3. Feed (feat amanda ghost) (mylo mix)
4. Feed (feat amanda ghost) (shapeshifters dub)
5. Break My World (feat amanda ghost) (swain remix)
6. Break My World (feat amanda ghost) (cagedbaby dub)
7. Break My World (feat amanda ghost) (griffin dub)
8. Atoms (feat boy george) (ben castle tribute band pw-remix)
9. Far Leys (attic window remix)
10. Futures Coming (feat silja) (flypast remix)
11. Break My World (feat amanda ghost) (flypast remix)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire